Women's Winter Retreat
Friday, January 25, 12:00am
Click Here to download the event schedule
What is the cost of the retreat?
- The cost of the retreat is $60. This includes lodging, meals, and materials. This can be paid at Forge Connect or online by debit/credit card.
What is the schedule for the weekend?
- Please see the brochure available on the calendar listing on the church website or at Forge Connect
Will meals be provided?
- Yes. Dinner will be provided on Friday evening. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided on Saturday. A continental breakfast will be provided Sunday morning.
Should I bring snacks?
- Snacks will be provided in the Evergreen lodge but you may want to bring extra snacks and drinks for your chalet.
Are bed linens and towels provided?
- All chalets have bed linens and towels/washcloths. You may want to bring your own pillow and extra towels and washcloths.
What is the dress for the retreat?
- Dress is casual for the entire retreat. Roan Mountain is typically cold and “snowy” in January and you may need to walk from your chalet to the Evergreen Lodge. Boots, gloves, and a heavy coat will be helpful.
Is internet available at Fairhaven?
- Internet is not available and cell service is “sketchy”. There is a landline phone in the main lodge we can use for emergencies. Take this opportunity to “unplug” from all distractions and focus on fellowship and Bible study.
What other items should I bring?
- Bring casual clothes, your own toiletries, Bible, pens, and a great attitude!
What if I need to cancel?
- If you register before December 31 and need to cancel you will receive a full refund. All cancelations after December 31 are non-refundable.