Youth: Contact Shannon Deloach ( )
Day Camps: This summer program offers 3rd -12th grade students an opportunity to grow in their faith by participating in adventure based “outdoor” education during the months of July and early August. Students will be involved in a variety of activities and Biblical studies to cultivate Christ-like Discipleship. Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Day Camp Staff Needs
- High School Juniors & Seniors & College Students
- Must be CPR & First Aid Certified
- The schedule will include 2 weeks of training and preparation plus
- 4 weeks of Day Camps from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Camp Christian Challenge:
- This weekend retreat during late August, early September is for the youth of VF. Volunteers are needed in many different areas of ministry such as group leaders, teaching, crafts, music, activities, and food preparation. If you love kids, this ministry is a great way to get involved with the youth and children at VF.
Vacation Bible School
- VBS is a fun filled week of great Bible lessons, activities, music, and crafts for the youth of VF and our community. Many volunteers are needed to serve in this youth oriented outreach program.
Seniors: Contact Mark Potter ( )
Our Seniors Ministry provides opportunity for adults, ages 55 years and older to connect and be involved in many different aspects of service. If you are a
“senior” adult or love to work with seniors, we need energetic volunteers to help and plan activities. Activities include Bingo Fellowship, trips and events to various local destinations, and an overnight trip each spring. We are also involved in local ministries such as Second Harvest Mobile Food Pantry, TLC Summer Food program, Free Will Baptist Family Ministries, and other benevolence projects.
Women’s: Contact Gina Johnson ( )
If you have a heart to help women dive deeper into the truth of God’s Word, VF Women’s Ministry is a great way to serve women of the church. VF Women’s Ministry offers Bible studies throughout the year and other activities to help women of all ages grow in their relationship with each other and the Lord. Volunteers are needed to help lead Bible studies, plan events, and to mentor younger women in the faith.
Men’s Fellowship: Contact Curtis Gentry ( )
The purpose of Men’s Fellowship is to help men of all ages grow closer in their walk with God. Men’s Fellowship hosts a monthly dinner on the first Thursday of each month to allow men from VF and other churches the opportunity to cultivate friendships and to work together at being better husbands, fathers, brothers, and sons. If you are a man with culinary talents or would simply like to serve your brothers in Christ, Men’s Fellowship is a great way to get involved at VF.